Your new company
We are looking for a Marketing Lead for our innovative partner.
Your new role
- Managing and creating disease management strategy beyond the product strategy by gathering and consolidating inputs
- Responsible for using of all sources of market data to develop market models which allow product strategies to be optimized
- Plan and implement innovative launch strategy and activities.
- Has clear medical understanding.
- Cross functional collaboration with Regulatory, Medical and Market Access and following developments of the products.
- Takes the responsibility for all marketing activities: events, projects, materials, communication towards: HCPs, Scientific Associations and KEEs, Sales Force, patients (patient associations)
- Plan the communication mix to all stakeholders, and manage the implementation
- Strong collaboration with the sales team: training, motivation, communication tools, activities, follow up.
- Consolidation of sales, access, PR inputs to the Business plan and detailing of Business plan to Brand Plan, Operational Plan and Campaign Plan Preparing sales forecasts and co-operation with logistic department
- Contribution to achieving agreed sales and marketing goals and cost targets
- Monitoring of product performance and performance indicators and situation analysis
What you need to succeed
- BA or MA degree in economics/health sciences
- Product/Sales management experience in pharma industry (minimum 5 years)
- Understanding of pharma business
- Product launch experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience on Diabetology or nephrology or cardiology
What can you expect from our partner
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Continuous learning and development opportunity
- Innovative products
What you need to do now
If you have the required professional background and interested in this role, click on the „Apply” button.