Adecco, the leader HR service company of the world looking for colleague for the world's first number pharmaceutical multinational partner company.
- Managing and creating disease management strategy beyond the product strategy by gathering and consolidating inputs
- Plan and implement innovative launch strategy and activities.
- Cross functional collaboration with Regulatory, Medical and Market Access and following developments of the products.
- Takes the responsibility for all marketing activities: events, projects, materials, communication towards: HCPs, Scientific Associations and KEEs, Sales Force, patients (patient associations)
- Strong collaboration with the sales team: training, motivation, communication tools, activities, follow up.
- Consolidation of sales, access, PR inputs to the Business plan and detailing of Business plan to Brand Plan, Operational Plan and Campaign Plan Preparing sales forecasts and co-operation with logistic department
- Contribution to achieving agreed sales and marketing goals and cost targets
- Monitoring of product performance and performance indicators and situation analysis
- BA or MA degree in economics/health sciences
- Product/Sales management experience in pharma industry
- Understanding of pharma business
- Experience in project management
- English both in written and spoken language
- Driving licence “B” and driving practice
- Product launch experience
- Leadership experience
- Diabetology knowledge and experience on Diabetology and / or nephrology / cardiology
- Digital communication experience
Place of work: XI. district, Budapest