For their central located office in Budapest, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
About the job
You will work closely with lawyers of various practice groups and with the Business Development and Marketing team from other offices.
• Drafting proposals and credential statements
• Preparation and follow up of directories submissions (ranking of law firms)
• Assisting lawyers in client relationship management
• Creation of marketing materials such as brochures and internal newsletters
• Preparation of presentations for client meetings
• Organization of corporate events and client seminars
• You are a fresh graduate or have 2-3 years of experience in a marketing related position (like Marketing Assistant/Office Manager/similar role)
• You have excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You are proactive and have strong interpersonal skills
• You are able to work in a highly professional and demanding environment
• You are accurate, have strong analytical skills and have experience in using Excel and PowerPoint
What our Client offers:
-You will work in a dynamic and challenging environment with a large international dimension.
-They greatly value their unique culture, which combines high-quality client service with a real focus on people and teamwork.
-Positive attitude matters to them, and they strongly believe it defines the way in which they work, both with clients and colleagues.