For our multinational partner we are looking for an experienced
As a Marketing Coordinator for you will be a critical member of the CEE Marketing team, growing the flagship agency program.
- Core responsibilities will be around scaling and maintaining the Cliant Program initiatives across Hungary and CEE markets.
The role requires leading independent initiatives to:
- follow the CEE strategy and deliver it across markets;
- control execution of Hungarian initiatives,
- manage CEE flagship initiatives (Elevator, Top Partners Program, CEE Agency Summit),
- facilitate cooperation and streamline project management among CEE markets,
- manage successful online agency marketing initiatives by working through external agencies and with the different internal sales teams,
- control and improve business coaching sessions,
- develop and update creatives for acquisition campaigns and events;
- lead education on the project for internal (marketing and sales) and external audiences (agencies) for Hungarian market
- own digital event tracking and reporting on performance;
- brainstorm and launch new innovative campaigns to connect agencies to digital growth opportunities
- work closely with other regional marketing teams scale successful initiatives from other markets, test innovative strategies and tactics and share back learnings.
- operational management of localizations in the B2B topics
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, with creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large datasets, organising data and getting actionable insights.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in marketing, consulting or media within a specific industry.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing marketing strategies in a B2B and client-facing environment.
- Expertise supporting and enabling a sales organization is preferred.