Marketing coordinator and editor
We are looking for a full-time Marketing coordinator and editor to our join our dynamic team in Budapest.
We are GymBeam, one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the CEE region offering sport nutritions, healthy food options, sports clothing and equipment.
We operate in 12 countries with headquarter in Germany and logistics and operations center in Slovakia.
Our company values are all based around our customers and our employees.
Come join us and experience amazing growth and unique company culture together with us.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate product and marketing related translations with translators (ENG-HU)
- Controlling and supervising the work of the translators on a daily basis
- Write and translate PR and other marketing content and materials for our blog, social media platforms, newsletters, PR articles, invitations, etc.
- Create and upload content for all our social media platforms
- Create social media and PR plan, manage and follow-up results
- Keep in contact with media partners, influencers supervising their work
- Help in the organisation and attend on photo and video shooting events
- Help in the daily marketing related tasks for senior management, like organising events, press conferences, etc.
We are eager to hear from you if you:
- Have at least 2-3 years experience in the field of marketing or advertising, social media and preferably PR too
- Have advanced language skills: fluent English and Hungarian with perfect grammar
- Are a google drive/sheet/doc and excel/words/ppt and other presentation software user, preferably an expert
- You love or would love to know more about healthy diet, nutritions and fitness
- Are not afraid of finding new solutions but love to be organised as well
- Would love to join a young, but dynamically growing international e-commerce company
It is a big plus if you:
- already have experience with various social media and influencer campaigns, media events
- knows and loves digital marketing
- have copywriting skills
- freelancers are welcome too
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Home-office (during this pandemic time, later semi-remote work)
- Huge employee discount for our products
- A great, knowledgeable team to join
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Editor, Copywriter
- Communication and PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1133 Budapest, Váci út 80.
How to apply/ contact information:
If it sounds like you, then don’t hesitate to send us your CV along with a motivational letter and your salary expectations.