Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select public and private clients spanning multiple industries. We serve four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges.
Deloitte’s Marketing team acts as a full service internal agency of the business units driving a wide range of initiatives such as brand strategy, marketing strategy, content marketing, design, PR, digital, social media and campaign management just to name a few.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, have an eye for detail, and are committed to pursue tangible business results, then you may be the right fit for our recently opened position:
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Providing quality support at various marketing initiatives such as content marketing, social media management, external & internal communications, industry programs, market research activities, go-to-market initiatives, digital marketing and lead generation
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety (50+) of different marketing channels and tools
- Cooperation with project teams of marketing specialists and with agencies and the media
- Performing background analysis, creating reports
- Preparing presentations and various supporting materials to business professionals
Required professional background and skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with communication/marketing specialization
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing gained preferably at a multinational enterprise or professional services firm
- Willingness to pick up Banking and Insurance industry specific knowledge
- Proficiency in Hungarian and in English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Helpful and client-oriented personality
- Attention to detail
What we offer:
- By your work you will contribute to Deloitte’s cutting edge, economically significant projects, your work will create real added value to our professional presence in various channels
- Experience in a comprehensive marketing environment from a 360° perspective
- Opportunity to understand and learn corporate marketing from experienced marketing professionals
- Encouraging personal development and growth; training opportunities and knowledge sharing participation in top-notch projects
- A welcoming team of marketing and business development professionals
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest, as well as opportunity to working from home
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Online Marketing
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
1068 Budapest, Dózsa György út 84/C
How to apply?
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging opportunity to join the marketing team of the world's leading professional services firm, then please create or update your candidate profile and upload your professional CV.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!