Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Marketing Campaign Analytics & Testing Expert
for our Marketing Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Pega Always-On-Marketing (AoM) is a marketing automation platform helping marketers orchestrate next-best-action strategies in real-time across each stage of the customer journey. It provides a single place to easily design, build, execute and optimize multi-offer and omni-channel campaigns, enabling 1:1, consistent & contextual communication with our customers.
As Marketing Campaign Analytics & Testing Expert, you will be responsible for our tariff recommendation logic in Pega to ensure we are delivering the right offer to the customers at the right channel & format and at the right time. You will monitor, analyze & test the marketing decisioning logic for best results.
Upon joining our Always-on-Marketing Team, you will acquire a deep understanding on the marketing activities with which we are targeting our existing customer base (upsell, cross-sell, retention & loyalty activities) and work on designing & running specific scenarios to ensure the marketing decisioning is operating as per expectations. You will work in close cooperation with all the members of the AoM Team.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Design complex positive / negative test scenarios to ensure the optimal operation of the recommendation framework
- Functional testing of newly developed/modified offers in cooperation with other team members
- Regression testing to ensure no impact of existing functionalities
- Build, execute, simulate and test the operation of the recommendation framework
- Responsible for the monitoring of already existing logic
- Support Business Owners in understanding why certain customers received certain offers
- Monitor & examine strategies & provide ideas for optimization (both from business & AoM performance point of view)
We are looking for you if you have
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- Fluent written & verbal English
- Intermediate Hungarian knowledge
- SQL development skills
Advantageous, but not must have:
- Understanding on the Pega Marketing platform
- Experience in Business Process Modelling
- Experience in unit, functional and regression testing
- Experience in the use of analytics and AB / multivariate testing
- Experience with requirements definitions and use case modelling
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telco industry
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- professional experience is not required
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!