Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We serve four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges.
Deloitte’s Marketing team acts as a full service internal agency of the business units driving a wide range of initiatives such as brand strategy, marketing planning, content marketing, design, event management, PR, digital, social media and campaign management just to name a few.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, have an eye for detail, and are committed to establishing tangible business and brand objectives, then you may be the right fit for this position:
Marketing Business Partner
Main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Act as the main point of contact for the supported business unit of Deloitte Hungary in terms of all aspects of their marketing activities
- Lead the preparation of annual marketing strategies and budgets
- Execute the annual marketing strategies by leading, coordinating delegating and doing the day-to-day tasks
- Plan, setup, manage and follow up on campaigns, external & internal communications, go-to-market initiatives, industry programs, projects and market research activities
- Work with a wide variety (50+) of digital and offline marketing tools
- Coordinate project teams of marketing specialists and cooperate with agencies and the media
- Develop, motivate, train, coach dotted line reports
- Constant ideation and innovation of better processes, tools, solutions
- Regional cooperation
Required professional background and skills:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing gained preferably at a multinational enterprise or professional services firm
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Business focused mindset
- Willingness to pick up industry specific knowledge of the supported business unit
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with communication/marketing specialization
- Excellent time management, organizational, project management skills
- Consistent, reliable personality
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in Hungarian and in English
Currently we are looking for two Business Partner colleagues, with slightly different backgrounds as follows:
- In one of the positions experience gained in banking, financial services, insurance environment is a must.
- In the other position Employer Branding background is a must as it will be the majority of the job.
Please indicate in your application which areas you are interested in.
What we offer:
- By your work you will contribute to Deloitte’s cutting edge, economically significant projects, your work will create real added value to our professional presence in various channels
- Space for creative, independent thinking
- Experience in a comprehensive marketing environment from a 360° perspective
- Encouraging personal development and growth; training opportunities and knowledge sharing
- A welcoming team of marketing professionals
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
- Hybrid way of work: office & home office
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
1068 Budapest, Dózsa György út 84/C
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position and would like to join one of the world’s largest professional services firm please apply for this role.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!