Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
Marketing Automation Specialist
Your role in a nutshell: Vodafone Intelligent Solutions Budapest is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to collaborate with internal marketing groups to manage internal and external email campaigns and support digital campaign efforts. Your main duties include running digital marketing campaigns, managing databases, advising internal business partners, designing and executing campaigns using Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform.
Why you will love your job:
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct marketing campaigns
- Execute ongoing promotions both planned and ad-hoc
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns with enhanced personalisation and dynamic content
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Come up with new ideas on how to improve our user engagement and reach
What you will bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing, preferably in marketing automation (e.g. Oracle Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot), Oracle Eloqua knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in the latest digital marketing areas with understanding of relevant fields, such as development, UX/UI, copywriting is an advantage
- Project management skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Confident knowledge of MS Office
- Customer relationship management skills with ability to interact at all levels
- Confident advisory skills and digital marketer mind-set is a plus
- BSc degree
Why should you join us?
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!