Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Marketing Automation Specialist - Experienced
Your role in a nutshell
You’ll provide best practice guidance on marketing campaign planning, design and execution to ensure maximum campaign effectiveness, using marketing automation tools. You’ll also improve the quality and quantity of contact data using external sources where necessary. After the campaigns your executive summaries will offer an insight into trends and areas for improvement.
Why you will love your job
- because you’ll work in a diverse, dynamic and collaborative team where your innovative ideas are always welcome;
- because you’ll access internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings
- because you can work remotely or from the office – your call
- because you’ll get plenty of benefits from Private Medical Services to company phone and laptop
What you’ll do on a daily basis
- build and deploy campaigns and lead-nurturing programs using marketing automation tools (e.g. customised landing pages, e-mail campaigns, lead scoring rules etc.)
- permanently monitor data quality in the systems for all target contacts and take action to improve the quality and quantity of contact data using external sources
- run regular activity reports, detailing all customer touch points; update and, if necessary, improve reporting
- inform key stakeholders of account activity
- promote testing where appropriate as a method of applying ‘marketing intelligence’ to each and every campaign
- proactively create data segmentation filters, groups and distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring and nurturing programs for segmentations that will minimise ‘junk leads’, lead fatigue and unsubscribe rates
- assist designing of integrated digital media campaigns including e-mail, webinars, online ads, web site landing pages and whitepaper programs
What you will bring to the team:
- fluent English
- your experience with Eloqua (or similar marketing automation platform, e.g. Marketo, HubSpot, Emarsys, Mailerlote, Mandrill, Shopify, Optimonk)
- excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- your organised self and your prioritising and deadline management skills
- customer relationship management skills
- your team spirit
- influencing skills
- experience in managing stakeholder trainings
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
- Employee status
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!