- Marketing, Media, PR
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
Marketing Assistant (ETW, fixed term until 20 December 2021)
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Marketing Assistant (ETW, fixed term until 20 December 2021) role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage full assistance service for Marketing team
- Provide administration support for Product Managers (register marketing activities, purchase orders, contracting management)
- Ensure the delivery of marketing materials for meetings and congresses (HCP and Sales Force)
- Ensure the adequacy of marketing materials to Corporate Identity
- Ensure approval of marketing materials according to the internal approval process
- Build and keep contact with vendors involved in marketing processes
- Organize participation on Congresses including booth, ensure that all relating expenses are approved and ordered according to internal policies
- Prepare and manage necessary documentation and 3rd party agreements
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- University/College degree or high school graduation degree or ongoing studies in college/university
- Trainee or work experience in multinational company is an advantage
- Positive and supportive attitude, team player and strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.