Our innovative pharmaceutical Client is looking for a Marketing Assistant
Purpose of the job
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for all operative aspects of HCP (Health Care Practitioners) customer and employee meetings including travel in all areas such as Medical, Marketing, Sales and others. The Marketing Assistant will engage as a strong business partnership with Meeting Owners and TL Relationship Owners to ensure holistic and seamless experiences for our HCP customers
- Partner with Marketing Assistants and key business partners, if necessary
- Expert of meeting types and contracts
- First contact for Meeting Planning Companies
- Point of contact for Cork Global SSC, Global HCP Tranparency Riporting (GHTR) Team, Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Meeting owners
- Work closely with Cork Global Shared Services team (dedicated to Hungary) to ensure seamless HCP customer experience and delivery of services on the HCP contract and transparency requirements
- Operative and administrative support of all Meetings & Events and Contracting&Payment processes in the dedicated Business Unit
- Must develop technical expertise and knowledge of the Mercury meeting system that includes meeting registration, contracting, and transparency requirements
- Follow-up of meeting budget in Mercury
- Detect and report all problems on system related issues and as well non-system related issues that could impact the customer experience
- Comply with the Global Standards on Meetings and Events and all other relevant Lilly standards and procedures and providing active support to internal customers
- Collect, submit and keep records of all required approvals according to deadlines.
- Make certain Transfer of Value (ToV) is monitored and reported in Mercury tool.
- Ensure that all documentation is captured and uploaded to the Mercury tool (final project plans, approvals and compliance documentation).
- Proactively address concerns with CMS Associtate to ensure quick resolution.
- Establish and maintain internal partnerships with compliance, finance and procurement.
- Be responsive to audit readiness, quality and compliance requests
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.