Marketing and business development coordinator
- Editing proposals from existing template, developing proposal templates and pitch strategy
- Establish/Setting up and support the Firm’s social media profiles, including drafting posts and coordinating creative assets
- Ensure pitch process integration into central systems
- Work with lawyers, business leaders and members of the national Profile and Client Development team to promote individual, practice, sector and office strengths
- Develop analytics reports for Firm management
- Establish and maintain related databases
- Take responsibility on additional projects as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hungarian with an ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the Firm
- Mastering Word and Power Point, ability and experience designing and/or editing creative support materials
- Google Analytics experience is a must
- Passionate for perfection, with a ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability of multitasking
- Diligent proofreader with high attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain positive and professional working relationships
- 1-3 years of experience and proven track record in marketing and business development or proposals, digital and social media
- Agency background and existing media relations
- LinkedIN marketing campaigns and TikTok marketing experience is a bonus
What we offer:
- They are always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that their success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of the Firm. So they want to give everyone the opportunity to develop his or her potential fully and, therefore, provide support, training and encouragement to members of staff at all levels.
- You can be part of a team of focused, flexible individuals from a variety of backgrounds who are team players, and support each oder.
- Of course, they provide a competitive benefit package in exchange for your work.
- Place of work: Budapest VI.
- If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a brief cover letter, both in English by clicking the button below: