Delivery Hero with its 25,000+ employees shares one common goal globally: to deliver amazing delivery experience. To achieve this goal, we’re working as one team across 30 brands in more than 40 countries. NetPincér, part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online food delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping hungry Hungarians for twenty one years now and managed to grow out of a small college start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with in the market.
We are looking for a Data Analyst with marketing affinity to join our NetPincér marketing team of 8 people as soon as possible in our Budapest office (currently mostly in home office mode).
What should you bring to the game?
- Proven analytical skills, including data mining, analysis and visualization
- University degree (preferably Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Statistics)
- At least 2 years relevant work experience (such as market research/ data analysis/ business intelligence)
- Marketing and/or e-commerce experience is a plus, but willingness to learn is a must
- Familiarity with terms like: cpa, cpo, acquisition, cpc, av, uv, mcvr is a huge plus
- You feel at home in Google Analytics, but you have also met our friends Facebook Business Manager, App Annie and Google Ads
- You are like an Excel genius, but also Python, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Standard SQL and Google Data Studio knowledge comes in very handy on this job
- English and Hungarian business proficiency (written and oral) is a must as you will have regular contact with our international team
- You are comfortable working together with several stakeholders (BI & Finance team)
- You can handle several different tasks and responsibilities parallelly, you manage your own tasks independently
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
What is your role in the company?
- You are the ideal employee for a tech company: you understand the importance of data analysis and see it as a creative challenge to transform data into insights and answers to business needs
- You work closely with marketing managers and the CMO: you translate their needs into analytical projects and help to drive better and more efficient campaigns
- You independently develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources
- You deliver ongoing reports and actionable insights to support business decisions
- You prepare in depth marketing campaign evaluations and assist different research projects, including third party projects
- You directly report to the Senior Marketing Manager, who is able to support and guide you whenever needed while we strongly support you gaining more independence in the job as you evolve
- You love to be an active part of a fast growing e-commerce company with new ideas every day
How is life with us at NetPincér?
- Now we are mostly in home office mode, but once this craziness is all over you will join us in our cool new office, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6, close to several traffic hubs in downtown Budapest
- We celebrate the ending of every month with our company wide Pizza Days and we regularly supply you with fresh fruits, tea and coffee to keep you going throughout the day (nowadays since we are in home office we get vouchers to order whatever we please)
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings with dedicated training budget
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a daily basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
We got you interested? Then send your application with a fresh CV, your possibleng date including your expected net salary and we will reach out to you regarding next steps.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and life stages - this position could also be a part time position (at least 30 hrs/week) temporarily or on the long run if this is what you are looking for.
Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment - we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!