Design and develop detailed lighting schemes to support our distribution partners with sales of solutions. This will cover greenhouses and other indoor farming locations, outdoor projects (street lighting) but also may include retail shops, hotels, sports lighting, flood lighting, industrial and commercial interiors
- Work / apply applications design software to produce lighting designs that meet industry standards and customer specifications
- Manage and develop designs with input from sales team / customers during the project
- Be knowledgeable and able to apply relevant industry and segment guidelines, standards and regulatory trends and be able to translate these to the commercial team
- Collaboration on product and projects presentation to end users, specifiers, partners (ESCOs), engineers and architectural offices, municipalities and local governments
- Create best in class presentation of the lighting solutions proposed for clients
- Interact with the stakeholders to ensure the lighting effect meets the customers and regulatory requirements.
- Implement design changes (if required)
- Support lighting payback calculations (ROI) on a project by project basis in order to meet customer expectations.
- Travel to client locations to educate, direct and coordinate design of lit spaces.
- Relevant industry qualifications in Lighting Design disciplines
- Experience of delivering lighting design projects
- Knowledge of lighting design software, fully conversant with AGI32 & Dialux software
- Knowledge of industry organizations and understanding of standards influencing industry designs
- Understanding of the use of Photoshop is an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of International lighting and photometric standards
- Able to understand and communicate technical and commercial data to sales teams and customers
- PC literate (MS Word, Excel, Power-point, MSX/ Outlook)
- Fluency English
- Skilled in Autocad (Drawing manipulation and output) is essential
- Desire/drive to improve knowledge and skills
- Organized, attentive to detail
What does Tungsram offer?
- Professional improvement opportunity in a manufactoring environment in Budapest
- Complex tasks with challanges and responsibilities
- Supportive environment