We are looking for a
Your place in the team
The Lifecycle Campaign Marketing Manager should drive the roadmap, strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to onboard, retain, build loyalty and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted and relevant marketing at every stage.
The Lifecycle Campaign Marketing Manager is also expected to develop overall CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (email, In-App/Push, Telesales, sms etc.).
The consumer world is surely becoming more digital, and therefore the ideal individual will also possess knowledge in terms of eDM, mobile App and online re-marketing possibilities.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Design and implement a range of upsell and cross-sell efforts to ensure customers are in the right subscription plan with the right mix of add-ons to maximize lifetime value and customer satisfaction
- Define and document briefs, business rules, data/tech requirements, system integrations as well as process and procedures for all lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with all relevant teams to design, implement and evaluate personalized lifecycle campaigns. Ensure all campaigns have key metrics identified, tracked and analyzed with insights.
- Partner with Analytics team to ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analysed, and improve the intelligence available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
We are looking for you if you have
- 3+ years’ experience in Segment or Lifecycle Marketing or Commercial area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with data driven approach.
- Strong commercial skills
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a very fast paced environment with ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships
- Fluent English, written and oral is mandatory
- Experience in Telecommunications is an advantage
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, 1096 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.
▪A cég marketing stratégiájának menedzselése, fejlesztése ▪Jelenlegi stratégia erősítése, továbbfejlesztése ▪A különböző online marketing csatornák ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Vállalati stratégia és üzleti modell alapján termékstratégia és éves marketing terv kidolgozása, operatív megvalósítása Marketing csapat 3 fő ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
The Digital Marketing Manager role will lead and manage the local team composed of Digital Commerce Manager, Community ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
There is an outstanding opportunity at a multinational but familiar sized trading company to be responsible for all ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE