Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
Diligent is looking for a Lead Product Designer to oversee the UX and visual design for our Diligent brands. This role will be responsible for defining and leading an experience strategy for our products and own the complete design process from concept development to hand off.
- Assist your team to define an experience strategy for one or more of Diligent's products
- Ownership of the complete design process, from concept development to visual design to developer handoff
- Close collaboration with other designers, Product Management and Engineering to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap
- Execution of research (discovery, exploratory and validation) as needed
- Succinct communication of design to stakeholders demonstrating a strong understanding of business objectives, design and your users
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Partnering with your team to see products to release and beyond
- Mentoring of junior designers
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Portfolio demonstrating design of products, supported by a rigorous process
- Degree in design, technology or psychology (or equivalent work experience)
- A varied skill profile within User Experience Design, with core expertise in Interaction (UX) Design, UI Design or Design Research
- Experience designing SaaS products for the B2B market in a distributed Agile environment
- Experience designing products with a high-level of complexity, helping to guide them from inception (or redesign) to release to continued enhancement or sunset
- Proficiency with current design tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience designing mobile and web-based applications
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your design process and passion for design – online or pdf is required for consideration
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Disability protections, alongside Medical & Dental Insurance.