Start something big today. Apply as
- Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch European Transport Management Centre, which has been established in 2014, is a unique logistics competence centre aiming to offer outstanding quality services to Bosch plants regarding transportation processes. Our dynamic organization provides opportunities for professional and personal growth. We are looking for logistics professionals who are willing to share ideas and drive change and improvement every day.
Your contribution to something big:
- Designing the Bosch European transport network (>150 European Bosch location, >20.000 supplier location, >300 contracted logistics partners)
- Leading innovative optimization projects in cross functional and agile teams
- Representing the TMC in tenders (beat the market, identify best in class partners for a business…)
- Launching new technologies in transportation (Identify new logistics solution for transportation, development program for future logistics…)
- Developing an expert team (design team work on proactively to develop internal processes and systems)
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in relevant field;
- 3 years of experience in strategic logistics (analyzing/planning/controlling/etc.); previous operational experience is needed (3-5 years);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems;
- Experience in automotive industry and project management is an advantage!
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Logistics Coordinator
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1134, Róbert Károly körút 54-58.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.
Concept, develop and manage “best in class” creative products Manage creative tracks of work Lead and direct the ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Detailed job description, responsibilities: Manage the architecture of the assigned services in the international DTAG environment for all ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
COMPANY DESCRIPTION DO YOU WANT BENEFICIAL TECHNOLOGIES BEING SHAPED BY YOUR IDEAS? WHETHER IN THE AREAS OF MOBILITY ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Ügyfélkövetelmény-analízis, megvalósíthatóság vizsgálat Rendszerkövetelmények, interfészek és SW-architektúra autógyártókkal való egyeztetése ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Aegon Global is in a transformation into an increasingly digital and data-driven customer oriented company. A central part ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE