Joining Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.300+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as
L&D Instructional Designer
Your role in a nutshell: The purpose of the role is to deliver best in class learner experience and impact for VOIS, creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content and applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods, whilst working with subject matter experts and VOIS to identify training needs.
Why you will love your job:
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
• Work with subject matter experts and identify training needs
• Create story boards
• Conduct instructional design researches and analysis to ensure latest adoption of models and theories
• Create supporting material
• Design to include, gamification, interaction which will enhance the learners experience
• Localise content of L&D solutions and decide on additional / amended delivery methods if needed
• Act as first point of contact for all instructional design requirements
• Liaise with Key stakeholders
• Work with VOIS L&D team to define requirements for online/digital content
What you will bring to the team:
• Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
• Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
• Lesson and curriculum planning skills
• Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one LMS
• Visual design skills
• Ability to create effective story boards
• Stakeholder management experience
The benefits you will enjoy:
• Internal coaching and mentoring culture
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
• Our strong sense of community and teamwork means you will be supported by people from different disciplines in your everyday work and career goals
• We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text + 20 GB data
• Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.