As a member of the product management team at 4flow, you will serve as an interface between customers and the internal software development team and be responsible for the design and conceptual development of our software products. You will write requirements and user stories, outline the functionality of 4flow software products by creating prototypes and discuss their functionality with various stakeholders. Working with the development team, you will prioritize tasks, track progress and have the opportunity to accompany the software implementation on-site with the customer. Additionally, your role will include supporting the strategic optimization and positioning of our software solutions by analyzing markets and competitors.
- Passion for IT products and software in addition to knowledge about its design and usability
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a good grade point average, ideally in industrial engineering, computer science, or a comparable course of study, preferably with a concentration in logistics
- Ideally some practical experience or an internship in IT consulting, logistics, manufacturing or at a software company
- Very good English skills in addition to strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Willingness to travel to clients and to the 4flow office in Berlin, Germany for initial training
What we offer:
We offer a challenging position with excellent opportunities for your personal development. Benefit from working with an experienced team, an award-winning company culture, and from focused, individualized training.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal or call our HR representative Sarolt Gyula at +36 1 610 40 55.
4flow, Sarolt Krisztina Gyula, Könyves Kálmán körút 11,
1097 Budapest, Hungary | www.4flow.com