Junior PPC Google Campaign Manager
- Manage and optimize conversion-based campaigns (Search, Shopping and Display) through Google Ads with purchase focus.
- Write eye-catching Google ad texts.
- Track and report campaign performance and make data-based decisions.
- Follow the main competitors and find new, creative solutions.
- Collaborate with other departments to plan, design & optimize the user experience.
- Cooperate with other PPC Specialists for knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Industrial engineering, business or related field.
- Analytical and quantitative mindset
- Experience with PPC campaigns (Google or Facebook campaigns)
- Ability to learn quick and adapt to changes in a fast paced industry.
- Strong written English, copy editing skills.
- Google Analytics basic knowledge is advantage
- Outstanding salary and benefit package
- Gaining experience in an e-commerce company
- Possibility to improve your personal and professional skills
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- Language skills are not required
- Full time