Junior Marketing Executive
- Work with our Marketing Manager to execute Vertis global marketing strategy
- Be the link between central marketing and the local teams in the execution of Vertis marketing plan.
- Develop quality content for newsletters, social media, conferences, client presentations, videos (among others).
- Monitoring and reporting Vertis communication activity (email campaigns, social media, webinars, conferences, media clippings).
- Achieve an impeccable brand presence in online and offline events
- Monitor website performance and update its content
- Execute paid campaigns for digital channels.
- 1 or 2 years of work experience in corporate marketing, digital marketing, communications and PR.
- Relevant degree Marketing or related fields
- Experience in producing marketing materials, creating content using PowerPoint, Canva, video tools.
- Strong communication skills online and offline.
- High level of autonomy with the ability to drive results.
- Ability to keep up in a dynamic and changing environment
- An entrepreneurial personality who is ambitious and proactive
- English fluency is required.
What we offer:
- A position with autonomy and flexibility involved in all areas of project management, digital marketing and communications.
- Being part of a talented and dedicated team of specialists
- Stimulating, high-caliber, and international work environment
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Competitive base salary and exceptional commissions
- Marketing, Media, PR
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
- Employee status
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, cafeteria
1124 Budapest, Csörsz utca
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply ONLY if you satisfy the below requirements and with an ENGLISH language CV.