IT Infrastructure Platform/Server Designer
Your new company:
Our prestigious partner, who is operating in the manufacturing and production field, is opening their Shared Service Center in Budapest, and now they are looking for an IT Infrastructure Server/Platform Designer, who would bring the expertise and knowledge for the success of the project!
Your new role:
As an IT Infrastructure Server/Platform Designer, your responsibilities will include the development of the IT portfolio pertaining to Infrastructure, creating detailed Infrastructure design documentation, participating in Queue Management services, and giving your best in Project Management!
The tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Defining Infrastructure standards within Servers, Platforms, Cloud Providers and Storage
- Architecting of solutions as per business and/or IT requirements
- Developing Infrastructure 3-year road map
- Vendor relationship management with key 3rd party IT suppliers
You are the ideal candidate, if you:
- have strong technical knowledge and understanding of server Technologies (Storage Filers, MS Windows Server, Red Had Linux, MS Active Directory, Cisco Networking, Virtualisation, Thin Client, Security tools and technologies, Infrastructure troubleshooting)
- have strong presentation skills, and experience in interacting and working with all levels of management
- have excellent documentation skills
- have excellent communication skills and a customer facing attitude
- possess a demonstrated ability of identifying, recommending and introducing process improvements.
- possess a demonstrated ability of prioritising and organising workload, coupled with experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment
- have excellent English language knowledge
What you have to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please keep in mind we will only contact the selected candidates.