The international brand business of the market leader is one of the strategic growth areas within the group.
For that reason the client is expanding the Marketing Team based in Vienna and is searching for an
As a brand manager you support the international marketing director in the area of management and act as interface implementation. You are in charge of the steering of the group-wide brand strategy to be implemented by the countries, support the countries if required and pay special attention to the professionalization of content & processes. The position's main focus is on the further development of the successful brands as well as on the communication and activation strategies.
The position has a high visibility at top management level and offers an experienced brand manager a remarkable opportunity to shape the future .
- You are responsible for brand positioning and further development across the countries.
- You develop and implement insights-based communication & activation strategies and campaigns for the group.
- You monitor and enhance the 360° marketing mix in cooperation with the country marketers and ensure the development of a cross-country best practice culture.
- You develop & drive innovation projects to launch new product groups and categories.
- You lead group-wide design and packaging projects.
- You are responsible for the annual marketing & sales planning process.
- You lead media and research agencies on a European level.
- You support in the area of corporate communication.
- University graduate with Business Administration or economics background on post graduate level (Master)
- 4 - 6 years experience in FMCG business, several years of experience in a relevant position (focus on Austria or international), responsible for widely renowned strong brands
- Experience in consumer marketing (full marketing mix) as well as with integrated campaigns for consumers, customers and shoppers including experience in research projects
- Experience in a successful digital brand activation
- Well skilled in project coordination in (international) team set-ups
- Strategic-minded hands on-personality with strong networking competences and power of persuasion
- Excellent English knowledge, German of any further Eastern European language is a benefit
- Readiness to travel up to 30%
The company provides an exciting and extremely varying area of responsibilities in an intercultural environment with comprehensive room of independance and a gross annual salary of € 60.000 including bonus.
We address to proactive, communicative personalities with strong entrepreneurial spirit and strategic & analytical mind-set as well as passion for brands and consumers. As an "Ambassador of Change" you stand for a positive change culture aspiring for further development and excellence.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this challenging position please send your application referring to the reference number 70.533. We prefer applications via ISG career portal or via eMail.
Visit us on our career platform career.isg.com - there you can find a broad range of job offers.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Mag. Martina Tik, T: +43 1 512 35 05-15
Hasbro NASDAQ: HAS is a global play and entertainment company committed to Creating the World's Best Play Experiences. ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
A portfólióba tartozó márkák támogatása, szoros együttműködésben a Brand managerrel Aktív részvétel az éves marketing kampányok előkészítésében, ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
A pozíció felelősségi köréhez tartozó kategóriák üzleti céljainak biztosítása A legfontosabb kategóriák trendjeinek folyamatos figyelése Új termékbevezetések ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
SENIOR BRAND MANAGER (FMCG) On behalf of our multinational partner we are looking for an experienced Senior ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Lead portfolio, brand and pricing strategies development and implementation across Hungary Manage marketing investment priorities and allocation ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE