Immunology Product Manager - Sanofi Genzyme
About the opportunity
Within the framework of global business strategy and its high compliance standards, our new colleague will contribute to the achievement of the objectives of Genzyme’s Immunology product portfolio.
In this role, you will be able to utilize your priorization and organizational skills, business-oriented approach and synthesizing/analytical skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
About the Business Unit (Sanofi Genzyme):
In addition to therapeutic areas affecting millions of people, we consider it important to find solutions for rare diseases affecting only a very small portion of the population. One of the leading biotechnology companies in the world, Genzyme joined the Sanofi Group in 2011, expanding our Company’s oncology and immunology portfolio and therapies for rare diseases and multiple sclerosis.
About growing with us – in this role you will
- Prepare and update marketing plan for product(s) in responsibility
- Provide inputs into long range strategic plans for product(s)
- Prepare regular updates of sales and demand forecasts for focused product(s)
- Plan and implement marketing programs according to agreed product strategy, budgets and timelines
- Plan and prioritize personal activities towards achieving agreed business goals
- Develop and manage KOL’s in collaboration with Medical Manager
- Monitor, analyze and report on market development and competitors’ activities
- Participate and organize meetings / congresses / symposiums / seminars according agreed product strategy, budgets and timelines
- Develop and complete digital marketing activities
About you: qualifications, education and work experience
- University degree (medical sciences or pharmacology)
- 3+ years relevant RX experience gained at pharmaceutical company in dermatology or pulmonology as product manager or product specialist
- Fluent English, native Hungarian knowledge
- Knowledge in marketing and trade
- User level computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Driving license, category “B”
Inspire your journey - what Sanofi can offer you
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications
- Competitive benefits, company car
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees
- Professional career opportunities in dynamically developing working environments
- As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well
- Collective life- and accident insurance
- Discounted recreational opportunities
- Voluntary pension fund membership
- Yearly medical checkup
LOCATION: Budapest, Újpest
If the description fits your experience and raised your attention, please apply so we can get in contact with you!
In 2021, Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer and gained the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world with its over 100,000 employees.
Our footprint in Hungary is significant: in terms of domestic sales Sanofi ranks 2nd in the pharma industry and 26th in terms of total sales. We are present in Hungary for more than 100 years and now our close to 2,000 employees work in the fields of development, production, commercial operations and distribution on our four sites (Csanyikvölgy, Nagytétény, Újpest, and Veresegyház).
Thanks to our diverse activities in Hungary we not only offer innovative health solutions for treating diabetes, oncology and rare diseases, but also promote prevention and health preservation with our human vaccines. In the CHC segment we are market leaders in Hungary with our most popular brands of which products (such as the Algoflex product family, No-Spa, Normaflore, Pharmaton Vital, Magne B6 etc.) are widely well-known.
- Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Healthcare Specialist
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest IV. kerület
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!