We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Head of Marketing Support Operations
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a Head of Marketing Support Operations to join a newly created team in our Budapest office with the Service, Quality and Environmental (SQE) business, who own and drive the support, service levels, and product quality activities with our retail partners and consumers for all products throughout Europe.
Your job purpose will cover a number of areas, including:
Cash Back Management:
Oversees the setup of cash back campaigns that the department is running on behalf of online marketing, including scope setting, data validation for CRM, T’s & C’s, tracking customer journeys.
Product fulfilment Management:
Similar to cash back activities, though tied to specific product fulfilment activities rather than cash to boost sales. The tracking and status of such programs follows the same flow as the cash back management with the added-on complexity that logistics and supply chain are to be followed up.
Social Channel Management:
Manage any technical or support related enquiry where Sony Europe is tagged on social media like Twitter, Facebook or YouTube. Observing governance, tone of voice, and social identity are safeguarded and benchmarked constantly.
Review and Public Quality Assurance Management:
Manage Sony Europe’s online presence as a manufacturer fits perfectly or corporate strategy to be close to our user and creator communities. You will find ways to gather such reviews and assess response strategies to ensure fair and correct information about the products usability, interoperability and overall performance.
Sony has a very active community of end users that support other end users. In these forums there are experts, and you will ensure strong relationships with these experts, and facilitate the pass through of technical updates, new product introductions and interfacing with the engineering and product teams to deal with specific feedback and to give direct community feedback as to any potential 'hot topic'
SQE Budapest Site management:
Will operate as the "highest ranked" SQE officer in the Budapest office and will as such be the management point of contact internally, take responsibility for site delivery, be the local HR contact, and the interface for the different SQE department heads as to local delivery.
- Co-develop and maintain SQE's Marketing Support strategy
- Take a partnering approach with S/EU Online marketing and business stakeholders to ensure a consistent campaign, social and community presence
- Defines the relevancy of a support space in the SNS sector in line and under control of SONY Europe’s social media strategy
- Be the main point of contact for stakeholders in Online marketing group.
- Own Campaign management (cash back and fulfilment) activities
- Own Social channel service and support activities
- Take a leading role in the SQE Budapest team management and operate with clear relationship, reporting to SQE Brussels departmental heads and HR.
You will have:
- Fluent English. Knowledge of any other EU language is a plus.
- Team Management experience
- Clear and Effective Communication style
- Problem Solving and Planning
- Presentation skills
- Analytical ability
What you can expect from us:
At Sony, we value our people, so on top of a competitive salary, bonus and excellent benefits including discounts on Sony products, you will be supported with your own career development, have access to an extensive range of Learning & Development courses, and some incredible internal mobility opportunities. Based at the Budapest office, you will enjoy a modern and diverse working environment. We have an onsite canteen and cafe. We also have some parking available on site, and the M3 stops just outside our office.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- Sales and Marketing Director
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.