Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Vodafone Intelligent Solutions supports Vodafone.
We maximise value by providing next generation services across
Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Financial Operations, Legal and Commercial Operations.
In Budapest, our team of 1,300 colleagues from 32 different nationalities supports 25 countries.
What’s it like to work here?
Come and find out by joining us as a
Group Business Marketing Lead
Our new colleague will be responsible for driving the _VOIS Strategy for the functional teams in the marketing department. You will provide leadership for teams consisting of marketing experts such as Creative Designers, Copywriters, Multi-media design specialists, UX Designers, Content specialists. Your focus will be also on building strong partnership with stakeholders, designing processes and providing highly efficient customer focused service to our Customers.
Why you will love your job:
- Providing direction, instruction and guidance to individual Marketing teams, understanding their team’s and team leaders responsibilities, including specific client requirements
- Ensuring that relevant processes are designed, executed and documented, putting in place necessary controls and defining targets
- Building strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders
- Understanding business needs, proactively suggesting, participating in- and leading improvement projects
- Empowering teams to challenge the status quo and to utilize available tools, techniques and channels for Process Improvement, beside own ideas Deciding about resource planning; breaking the change plan down to an annual action plan and driving execution using available resources efficiently and effectively
- Compiling and submitting reports on team progress and tasks completed, providing input to wider Marketing dashboard reporting and leadership status updates
- Acting as a point of reference for _VOIS marketing experts
What you will bring to the team:
- 8+ years of experience in the marketing field, background in creative roles and marketing agencies is a huge advantage
- At least 5+ years of people management experience
- College/University degree
- High command of English on negotiation level is a must
- Strong stakeholder management background
- Excellent communications skills in written and oral formats, from operational to C-level
- Strong decision-making capability and the ability to balance conflicting priorities
- Ability to analyse problems, delivering practical and innovative solutions critical to business needs
Here are the benefits you will enjoy:
- a dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- a collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- a supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription; and
- flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Marketing, Media, PR Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 BUDAPEST, HUNGÁRIA körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!