Our partner is an independent European company in existence since 1989.
With a true focus on patient needs and numerous advances in material, design and optics, the company has emerged as a global tech-leader in providing advanced IOL systems for the treatment of cataract and other ocular diseases. With more than 6 million intraocular lenses implanted in over 60 countries, the company is proud of its established network, partners and employees. Our partner make people see.
To support the growing market demands, the company’s now looking for an experienced
to plan, illustrate, prepare and execute a variety of exciting creative projects with attention to detail,
timing and quality. As an important part of the marketing team, this person will lead the creation for multiple campaigns and projects.
- Creative asset creations for online / offline media placements;
- Brandbook creation / modification / logo development;
- Campaign designs for events (invitation documents / OOH placements / exhibition projects, booth designs);
- Print collateral creation / modification (brochures, merchandize);
- Creation of product packaging / mock-up presentations;
- Typesetting, image editing, print preparation;
- Creating visual plans & graphic designs (static & animated).
- Proven graphic designing experience for multi-channel campaigns;
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop);
- Experience with Premiere Pro & After Effects or other video editing software;
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details, an ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Accurate and independent work, attention to details;
- Strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics;
- Excellent communication skills (English / Hungarian);
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Agency experience;
- Knowledge of 3D programs (Blender, Solid Works) & Dreamweaver;
- Previous experience in medical publications.
What we offer:
- Energetic and young teams working at the headquarter of the Marketing;
- Very interesting and challenging creative projects with a broad scope of activity;
- An environment where you can make change and impact the full organization;
- Competitive salary, other benefits.
- Opportunity to participate in conferences, trainings, exhibitions and professional events.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Graphic Designer, Photo Editor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest XI. district
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV with your salary expectation via the "Jelentkezem" button.