Feladatok:- Supports brand management and corporate identity initiatives.
- Acts as guardian of brand content consistency ensuring CI conformity in all activities.
- Develops and implements the creative guidelines in order to support brand image creation.
- Graphic design
- Oversees the production of marketing communication materials and directs creative work in all communication channels (print, online, offline, events) for all usage (product promotions, corporate communication, picture gallery, folders, websites, email campaigns, web banner, advertisements,etc.)
- Develops and implements the marketing communications plan together with sales and product marketing teams.
- Supplier management
- Sourcing of graphic design agencies and suppliers in cooperation with central procurement functions.
- Cost and deadline control of activities.
Elvárások:- 5+ years experience from similar role within an international environment
-Excellent cross-functional cooperation and communication skills
- Excellent graphic design IT skills (Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
- Experience in working with designer tools
- Proficiency in managing stressful situations and delivery towards tight deadlines
- Fluent English at business level
- Additional languages Italian and/or Serbian are an asset
Amit kínálunk:- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Highly motivated and professional team
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
Egyéb információ az állásról:Would you like to finally join a great, transparent company with clear processes and challenging tasks? Are you eager to learn and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of science every day?
Our partner is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers. The company provides services and products to customers around the world in 120 countries.
Now we are looking for a Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist to join their brand new Budapest office.