for dedicated countries of Europe.
As a Future Talent Employer Branding Lead you will responsible for executing the long-term strategy and operational relationship with select universities in your region, to support the Future Talent Programme recruitment process and guarantee key competences on the run.
You will be part of the Talent Acquisition Team and will work in close cooperation with the Future Talent Programme manager (responsible to overview the whole programme and focused on the development plan of trainees), with the recruiters as well as hiring managers across Europe, local and global HR colleagues. Apart from your daily responsibilities, you will also have the chance to contribute to the overall successful delivery of HR services via projects and improvement actions.
The countries in scope are Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland and Spain.
- • Manage and promote relationship-building events and tasks with regional universities:
– acting as single point of contact with universities;
– organizing and participating in university events, liaising with university and business to determine event schedule;
– setting and manage company budget for event, vendor selection and contracting for service, acting as point of contact for Future Talent Programme Manager for university relations support).
• Manage Career Fair participation:
– registration to event;
– provide marketing material to university;
– secure and organize internal resources to represent company, prepare and lead remote team if university not located near HRSC).
• Create and promote branding communication based on the Central Communications EVP (Employee Value Proposition) to universities:
– Develop yearly communication plan describing all channels, align with central communications and global HR;
– Explore new channels and initiatives, based on latest trends, to promote EVP;
– Adapt and keep up to date communication material.
• Manage university sponsorship:
– Manage and administer sponsorship in accordance with long-term company marketing strategy;
– Manage the annual sponsorship budget.
To be successful in this position, we believe you:
- are passionate for HR related matters, with a great interest in people;
- communicate clearly and effectively, both spoken and written English;
- can work independently under tight timelines;
- can plan and organize events, and work with people across several time-zones and countries;
- have strong interpersonal abilities and enjoy working in a matrix team set-up;
- own a Degree in Human Resources preferred or a general discipline;
- possess strong knowledge of university and graduate employment trends;
- gained 2 years of relevant working experience in with university recruitment, employee branding and university event planning.
- Knowledge of social media technology, trends, usage and impact would be advantageous.
What we offer:
- Market competitive compensation package;
- Continuous training and development opportunities;
- Flexible working time with home office opportunity;
- Prestigious and successful company;
- Trendy, comfortable and activity-based office environment;
- Company shuttle bus service from several points in Budapest and travel allowance for those commuting outside of Budapest and Budaörs
- HR, Human Relations
- Organisation Development
- Training, Developing
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Communication and PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application no later than 18th January.
Leading the Employer Branding team Planning Employment Branding strategy Manage and promote relationship-building events with regional universities: ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
A márkák teljes körű képviselete a gyártástól az értékesítésig Rövid és hosszútávú márkastratégiák kidolgozása, végrehajtása és nyomon követése ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
A márkák teljes körű képviselete ATL és BTL aktivitások kidolgozása a központi és helyi irányelvek alapján Szoros együttműködés ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
az ÁGI szörp, valamint a sajátmárkás borok támogatása, marketing aktivitások megvalósítása napi szintű együttműködés az üzletágvezetőkkel teljeskörű ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Become a vital social hub within the companyDevelop and execute the brands marketing plan in line with the ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE