Consider joining our global IT team and unleash your potential at BP as a
You will operate in a dynamic and delivery focused environment, with the resources of one of the world's most forward-thinking IT departments and leading IT vendors at your fingertips.
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
If you join us as a Finance Solution Designer you may have the following responsibilities:
- Designer for our most critical projects or services
- Motivate and inspire a project delivery team to deliver robust and cost-effective IT solutions
- Manage & influence a DevOps team of various vendor & BP resources delivering fast paced agile solutions in the finance domain
- Develop solutions, seeking practical options that optimize and reuse capabilities
- Understand the long-term needs of the solution you are developing, and enable delivery by building a rapport with team members both inside and outside of BP
For a Finance Solution Designer role we have the following requirements:
- Experience in system design with real-world experience of designing and delivering large IT projects
- Functional knowledge of key finance solutions. (SAP FI-CO)
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves, getting involved, and diving into delivery challenges
- Working knowledge of Data integration & data modelling (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of SAP ABAP, BAPIs & Reports (desirable)
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package; company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position or just have any questions, why don’t you come and learn more on our career site. You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.
General description - For the NGENA project we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic windows engineer or ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Identify use case and review requirements Analyse the AS-IS process and design the TO-BE automation solution Design the ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
General description - You are an experienced flexible security engineer with a broad technical scope covering network devices, ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE