Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Field Product Specialist
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Field Product Specialist, you will be responsible for life cycle management and business development of Eaton´s industrial control and automation products in SEE sales organization, with a focus on Hungary.
As a member of the Hungarian marketing organization you will collaborate closely with other marketing team members and sales teams to define the target markets for the products, participate in creation of local business strategies and go-to-market strategies for the chosen target markets, as well as creation of respective marketing strategies and execution of respective marketing plans to support the agreed long-term business strategies and achievement of profit plan goals on the annual basis.
You will be the go-to person and the expert in the industrial control and automation products in the supported local sales organizations and the main internal and external communicator about the products, who is fully able to translate technical features into commercial messaging.
Your key deliverables:
- Selection of products fitting the need of the defined target markets
- Market gap & product fit analysis
- Competitive analysis of supported product ranges
- Price positioning versus competitors on the local market
- Ensure product margins and profitability, support with specific price requirements
- Manage products through the entire life cycle starting form a product introduction to the phase-out of the products and replacement with the new products
- High involvement in market intelligence projects for the relevant products in cooperation with the Market intelligence, EMEA pricing and relevant BU teams
- Develop and execute an action plan in cooperation with the local sales team to grow product sales (target specific customers, markets, channel, value prop)
- Provide intimate VoC and regulatory insight to Business Units to support new product development
- Content validation and creation in cooperation with marcom (web content including SEO, marketing collaterals, videos, web content, emails, social media etc)
- Prepare for and participate in customer & channel events (key-note speeches, presentations & technical product support)
- 2 years’ experience in electrical product management/marketing or electrical products sales.
- Electrical Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree (Automation specialization is an advantage)
- Fluent Hungarian and English language capabilities
- Solid understanding of marketing basics is an advantage
- Continuous learning skills
- Effective communication, evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Open and proactive team player
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!