Field Marketing Specialist for UK & Nordics
Your new company
A Field Marketing Specialist position with English language knowledge is open at our multinational partner in printing technology, who is operating with a prestigious Support Center in Budapest.
Your new role
As a Field Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for the coordination and fulfillment of local marketing requests, including but not limited to coordinating the production of regional / local collaterals working together with graphic designers, Content team, and central marketing automation team: print collaterals, manage online collaterals (email, newsletter, landing page…) to support local or regional initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Understand the need and brief the Content Operations / Automation teams accordingly
- Follow up the creation process/milestones to ensure the schedule is kept
- Pre-validate the drafts to avoid unnecessary reviews
- Arrange corrections when needed
- Communicate the assets to key stakeholders (marketing or sales)
- Coordinate creation of various templates for Marketing hub and work with the content operations team to upload on PartnerNet
- Manage the Field Marketing Elevate pages in terms of uploading new content (as per brief)
- Event & webinar support – coordinate the creation of outreach emails, landing pages, event registration page, reports, work with the central marketing automation team
- Troubleshoot marketing tools outages / errors with the technical assistance of the Global Operations team
- Manage content accuracy on the existing public websites, on the partner portals and offline Proactive approach with creation of MRS tickets by the FM coordinator (copy FM team) to get the issues solved.
- Local PR support/facilitation for some countries. Post on Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), collect, facilitate local topics, media offer analysis, comparison, coordination. In agreement and as per the global SOW and global PR team processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years related marketing experience
- Effective presentation skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some project management and cross-functional collaboration experience
- Excellent level in English
- Knowledge of Finish, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish is a real plus (not mandatory).
- Html/ CSS knowledge is a plus
What you'll get in return
- You will be part of an environment – conscious, diverse and inclusive company
- Full training and promising career opportunities within the company
- Professional education support, language courses
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- Medical benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.