eStrore Product Manager
Main duties and responsibilities
- Based on HQ’s directions adopt local short and long term pricing and proposition strategy for eStore products;
- Manage relevant product mix for eStore on both CE and IM product categories;
- Create a clear pricing strategy with relevant promotional plans and maintain prices in system;
- Elaborate relevant go to market strategy and action plan for the given product categories in order to meet given sales, profit and market share targets;
- Manage product proposition based on life cycle planning;
- Oversee weekly sell out forecasting of product categories and models;
- Analyse and estimate the market in order to forecast the company sell out for the sake of meeting given revenue, market share and profit targets;
- Report and analyse the competitors’ products, prices and marketing activities in relation of dedicated products, in order to enhance competitiveness;
- Collect and analyse the open sources market information to have reliable information about market position.
- 5 years of proven work experience as a marketing professional in product / service pricing;
- Good command of Hungarian and English;
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Outstanding communication and project management skills;
- Experience presenting and leading agency meetings and working onsite with agency teams;
- Excellent communication skills; verbal & written, and the ability to gain rapport with internal stakeholders and teams.
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!