Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Enterprise Product Manager /5G & IOT
for our Vodafone Business Unit
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team
To proactively increase revenue and penetration of 5G, IoT connectivity and solution products by using product, process and pricing elements of the marketing-mix to develop and manage services & portfolio over their entire lifecycle. The Enterprise Product Manager / 5G & IoT connectivity and solution has an end-to-end responsibility for the dedicated 5G, IoT connectivity ad solution product management, -developments and portfolio, which helps to strengthen our No1 IoT and 5G position.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- 5G, IoTconnectivity and solution Product Portfolio Strategy and Planning: Developing and implementing product portfolio aligned with the Group strategy and with the segments’ needs
- Determine the product and pricing strategy with targets based on market analysis
- Develop and launch 5G use cases
- Create the product background of 5G
- Drive IoT innovation projects snf develop IoT connectivity products
- Standardize individual IoT solutions and create mass market products from them
- Report the profitability and penetration performance of the product portfolio
- Ensure projects are managed in time and on budget
- Manage relationships with suppliers/third parties.
We are looking for you if you have
- Product experience (3+ years) in the telecommunications/IT/ISP industry.
- Sound working knowledge of mobile/wireless/internet solutions markets.
- A successful track record in product/segment marketing.
- Project management and E2E execution skills.
- Experience in the development of business cases, product and marketing plans, proposals and solution packaging.
- Experience in working with a consumer and enterprise sales channels.
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- 100% home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
- From autumn 2022 – new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Together we can
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Project Manager
- Brand and Product Manager
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!