We are looking for a
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
In this role our colleague will proactively increase revenue and penetration of Enterprise Cloud and Vertical solution products (such as O365, ReadyFleet, ReadyPay, MobileWorkflow etc.) by using product, process and pricing elements of the marketing-mix and to develop and manage services and portfolio over their entire lifecycle.
The Enterprise Product Manager has an end-to-end responsibility for the dedicated product portfolio management and developments, which helps to achieve our corporate goals.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Lead product knowledge and training through the entire organisation to ensure all customer facing staff are fully trained to accurately explain product features and benefits.
- Proactively engage with segment teams to contribute to segment targets and direction.
- Support the Sales and Service teams as requested on product related issues such as customer events, customer complaint resolution and suggested product improvements.
- Identify key target markets and the relevant customer needs and wants. Initiate communication of products that are compelling to the target markets to ensure strong demand.
- Input to developing and implementing product portfolio aligned with the Group strategy and with the segments’ needs
- Report the profitability and penetration performance of the product portfolio
- Input innovative ideas and customer insights about new and existing products to product development teams. Initiate customer research, if necessary.
- Ensure product(s) deliver most recommended customer experience.
- Align with other organization (particularly in the sales and customer service functions) to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business units.
We are looking for you if you have
- Advanced Product experience (5+ years) in the telecommunications/IT/ISP industry.
- Fluent Englsih
- Sound working knowledge of mobile/wireless/internet solutions markets.
- Strong familiarity with Enterprise productivity solutions
- A successful track record in product marketing and management.
- Commercial negotiation experience.
- Experience in the development of business cases, product and marketing plans, proposals and solution packaging.
- Sound business judgments.
- Experience in working with a consumer and enterprise sales force and corporate clients.
- Experience in working with a consumer sales force and channel/distribution clients.
- Solution seeker, problem solving attitude
- Attention to details
- Works independently, maintaining composure under pressure
- Shift rapidly between strategic and tactical focus
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- The future is exciting. Ready?
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!
What you'll need to succeed The ideal candidate has BSc/MSc degree, 1-2 years’ experience in logistics / product ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Your new company We are currently looking for Product Line Manager (supporting Hungary and UK) located in Budapest ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Orvostechnológiai Termékmenedzser pozícióba keresünk új munkavállalót, orvosi műszerek ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
elektronikai termékek szervizelésének szervezésehiba-bejelentések rögzítésemegbízások kiküldése a szervizhálózat felépanaszok kezelése és megoldásamegrendelések, ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE