Electrical Control Panel Designer
Are you interested in working at a market leading multinational company? At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solutions across the globe. We help our customers save natural resources and reduce climate impact. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. Grundfos is financially independent, stable company, where next to our customers, employees are also number ones for us. Grundfos provides free professional training and personal development opportunities in an international environment. The position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, in a pleasant working atmosphere and environment.
What is the job about?
We are expanding our development organization in Hungary with a new team. This team will play a vital role in energy optimization of the use of wastewater pumps. Securing that the pumps are operated in the most efficient way is key for lowering the energy consumption. The first step on the journey is to establish a team being able to design, document and configurate controls panels. The team will in the beginning be international with some team members from Denmark. The team will furthermore work very close with another control team from Denmark and configuration specialists from Germany.
The new team will consist from Electrical Control Panel Designers, Configuration Engineers, an Assistant Engineer or Senior Technician, a Product Owner who prioritizes tasks and a SCRUM Master who will facilitate a continuous delivery progress from the team.
Your primary tasks involve but not limited to:
- Act as technical responsibility for specification and design of control panels
- Maintain existing product portfolio, as standards and country legislation changes
- Prepare input and technical details for the EEC control panel configurator
- Convert business needs in to technical solutions, where cost efficiency and quality is key
- Collaborate with compliance in making sure our control panels are compliant in all sales areas
- Support external and internal production of control panels with technical knowhow
- Support commercial product specialists with questions specific to our control panel products and panels in general
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, or Electrical Technician education with both theoretic and practical experience
- Skilled within electrical engineering, being able to convert standards and business needs in to customer friendly solutions/products
- Experience within IEC 61439 standard is a plus
- Able to read and draw wiring diagrams
- E-plan knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to or eager to learn how to size and dimension low voltage components (contactors, soft starters, manual motor starters, etc.), cross section of wires, heat calculations inside cabinets
- Fluent in English
- Team player, but with the skills to drive own tasks individually
Furthermore, we offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an international team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Family friendly, environmentally aware employer
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
How to apply/ contact information:
If this sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and cover letter.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Sales Support
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Sales Representative
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Employee status