Are you interested in working with a range of independent publishers? An award-winning ebook sales and distribution company is looking for an Account Executive to join their small team in central London. This is a great entry-level opportunity to work closely with publishers and manage the ebook conversion process.
- Set up and maintain accounts on the system
- Work with publishers and monitor the conversion process
- Ensure file availability and timely metadata delivery
- Analyse titles' performance and recommend best practices
- Promote ebooks and the ebook market to publishers
Experience / skills required:
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Good Excel/Office knowledge
- Some familiarity with XML and/or ONIX would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Driven with a passion for ebooks
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.