Join our team as an
As an E-mail Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the company’s e-mail strategy according to the company guidelines. You’ll create improvement plans for the current processes and as well think of the future and define the next steps. You’ll be the soul of our e-mail system, since you’ll be the one who takes care of all the letters we’re sending and our e-mail database (Emarsys). If you already have expereince in e-mail marketing and you are open for the newest global trends do not hesitate to apply!
What You Will Do
- create e-mail marketing strategy based on the company guidelines,
- design automated e-mail campaigns, using industry best practice,
- design e-mail campaign,
- collaborate with front end developers and designers to create high quality e-mails and landing pages for campaigns,
- plan and execute e-mail personalization, dynamic content, A/B testing and segmentation,
- analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements,
- ensure e-mails follow company policies and best practices,
- come up with new ideas on how to improve our user engagement and reach.
This Position Is For You If You...
- can translate stakeholder briefs into campaigns, (operative todo)
- are able to collaborate with front end developers and designers to create landing pages for campaigns,
- have 2-3 years of experience in an e-mail marketing or CRM role,
- have basic understanding of online marketing measuring, (at least basic Google Analytics knowledge, more is better)
- can make data driven decisions,
- have fluent English skills,
- have excellent written and oral communication skills
- have strong customer relationship management skills with ability to interact at all levels,
- have high attention to details and accuracy despite deadline pressure,
- BSC degree in marketing or relevant field is a plus,
- have work experience with marketing automation software (Emarsys) is a plus.
- can come up with new ideas on how to improve our user engagement and reach.
Why Should You Join Us
- opportunity to be a member of a growing team,
- we provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone,
- unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to,
- internal coaching/mentoring culture,
- support of career aspirations and personal development
- Budapest, Head office of Extreme Digital Ltd.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.
Magyarország legnagyobb és legelőkelőbb helyet elfoglaló, a szépségiparban tevékenykedő cégünk ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Assist in maintaining the firm’s website and other digital outlets Assist in organizing diverse company events internal and ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Help to discover new market opportunities number of accounts, types, events Support Go To Market planning of new ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Bank és pénztár könyvelése, Vegyes feladások könyvelése, Részvétel az éves zárási munkákban, Egyéb pénzügyi, számviteli adminisztratív feladatok, ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE