E-COMMERCE PROJECT AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Our multi-channel e-commerce business manufactures and sells physical products all over the world from the USA to Asia through our international websites, and marketplaces such as Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy. Currently in the growth stage when all the action happens quickly.
We are looking for 2 energetic colleagues eager to drive business growth projects successfully. One of the positions is open for fresh graduates.
The main areas you will contribute to:
- Planning and coordinating the creation of new ecommerce sites
- Creating marketing plans to drive traffic and sales for new sites
- Social media & content marketing
- SEO & PPC
- All the above marketing tools should be familiar to you, or you have the drive to learn every detail of it until mastery. We require you to come out with marketing ideas, think outside the box, be creative and not to be afraid to get the word out to the world.
This is not a comfortable job you can do from home. We are looking for ambitious colleagues who want to join and engage with our high performance team in our Budapest office.
- Full-time salary based on experience and skills
- Energetic working environment
- Flexibility and performance-oriented attitude
- Wide variety of projects and experiences
- Responsibility and career growth opportunities
- A yearly bonus based on personal and company’s performance
- Relevant studies and/or working experience
- Ideally 1-3 years of working experience (ambitious fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Online marketing knowledge
- Fluent English language skills
- Project management capabilities
- Confidence in leading new projects with minimal guidance.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to come with solutions alone and create a plan to execute.
- Analytical skills
- Strategic thinking
- Marketing acumen
- Able to commute to our Budapest office (no distant work)
- Proven experience in similar position
- Knowledge of other European languages
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Photoshop skills
- Motivation letter
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
Budapest, 1046 Kiss Ernő utca 3/A
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!