Are you ready to be the key professional of our brand new global digital initiative? Would you like to make your deep impact on our commercial organization’s day-to-day life and help Novo Nordisk remain the key player on the market? Is striving for innovation your main driving force to your actions? Do you have the vision and will to make decisions and steps to move the company’s digital transformation to the right direction? Do you seek a role where you could stand out from the crowd and be the leader in commercial IT and digital management? Would you like to join us in our journey to make a difference to patients’ lives?
If yes, it’s the most perfect time to join our company!
About Novo Nordisk
We were founded in 1923 and today we are a global healthcare company headquartered just outside Copenhagen, Denmark. Our purpose is to drive change to defeat diabetes and other serious chronic diseases, such as obesity and rare blood and endocrine disorders. We do so by pioneering scientific breakthroughs, expanding access to our medicines and working to prevent and ultimately cure diabetes.
With almost 100 years of experience, one of the broadest diabetes product portfolios in the healthcare industry, as well as an award-winning pipeline of innovative products, our success is built on our company values – the Novo Nordisk Way. We employ more than 43,000 people in 80 offices around the world, and market our products in 170 countries.
As a BAEEGM Commercial IT Manager you will ensure that high quality Commercial IT services and solutions are delivered to the affiliates. You will lead the Commercial IT roadmap, support the Digital transformation and bring innovation.
As a SEEMEA (South East Europe, Middle East & Africa) Digital Product Manager you will be owning regional products, assisting all affiliates on rolling out the products, ensuring products life cycle and leading best strategy and user acquisition.
The position will report to BAEEGM Finance & Operations Director and dotted line with SEEMEA CIT Sr Director.
Your main responsibilities:
- Serve as Commercial IT liaison to functional areas in BAAEEGM, capture input for planned & potential initiatives and address business challenges and needs through new technologies. Be a direct link between business units and C-IT & all other digital/technology departments in the company, ensure relevant and high quality services are delivered. Create trusted relationships with LoB and bring innovation to the affiliates.
- Manage Commercial IT projects in order to provide solutions and/or improve business processes (e.g. integrating new technologies) and to ensure user satisfaction. Assist with the implementation of corporate and regionally driven IT activities and projects, manage changes when necessary. Update Affiliate management on project status and maintain regular communication with different functions. Ensure appropriate governance of projects. Identify opportunities and commercial IT projects to support business growth and needs.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns or any issues with digital services and external suppliers such as reporting, virtual interactions or any other digital service owned by digital/tech departments. Ensure the quality of C-IT services and high level of compliance in audits, act on areas for improvement. Provide advice on services matters to the business as appropriate.
- Develop and implement global, regional or commercial-related local IT systems in the Affiliates to satisfy local needs and add value to the business. Ensure IT systems are maintained up to the required quality standards. Provide effective systems management, by taking measures to prevent security breaches, investigating and resolving incidents.
- Implement SEEMEA/Business Area strategies and solutions effectively, aligning them with the local business needs and features. Give input to strategy development at a BA/Regional level. As a part of the Commercial IT Regional leadership member, collaborate with SEEMEA and Global initiatives. Present the strategy to local management and win their support.
- Plan the budget for the C-IT department, identifying cost effective solutions. Negotiate contracts with vendors as necessary and specify service/systems requirements.
- Support all affiliates in the region to promote, demo and rollout regional Digital Solutions. Ensure best user acquisition strategy when product is being launched in a country. Ensure the best product life cycle, functionalities and value to the internal and external customers. Ensure best funding model.
Business IT Partner
Manage Commercial IT projects
Manage Digital Services
Manage Local IT Systems
Assist with Commercial IT strategy implementation
Manage budget and resources
Manage Regional Digital Products
Qualifications and competencies:
- University Degree in Business/Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Advanced degree preferred (MDs, MBA).
- Fluent in oral and written English (local language considered as a plus).
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Business IT proven experience.
- Being part of Digital transformation.
- Digital Marketing, Digital Heath and/or other Digital field experience.
- 2-3 years of project management related experience.
- Previous experience in partnering functions is preferred.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we strive for excellence. You share the same passion and commitment as our employees in our journey to make a difference to patients’ lives. In exchange, we offer you the chance of a lifetime to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from unmatched opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Brand and Product Manager
- Online Marketing
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Please click on "Jelentkezem" to submit your resume in English. Please note that we are reviewing applications on ongoing basis, therefore the position will be filled as soon as the successful candidate has been found.
23rd of November 2020
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
A kezelt termékek szállítóival gyártóival való folyamatos kapcsolattartás A kezelt termékek vevőivel való folyamatos kapcsolattartás Új gyártók, ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Rövid és hosszútávú marketing tervek kialakítása, promóciós anyagok és kampányok tervezése és kivitelezése, Termékbevezetés és kivezetés megtervezése, ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Termékportfólió kialakítása, optimalizálása és karbantartása Partnerek igényeinek feltárása, monitorozása Beszerzési és megrendelési feladatok ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE