Strategic Business Unit: Sales EMEA
Job Title: Digital Merchandiser eCommerce
Location: Györ, Hungary
Hiring Manager: Eddy Scheers
The Digital Merchandiser eCommerce will support the key European eCommerce Apex partners and the eCommerce Account Manager with the day to day duties to ensure the best possible visibility and availability for our Apex products online. This will require a very hands on approach, reviewing current product listings and optimizing our Apex product portfolio for our key EMEA eTailers as well as support our traditional partners who are currently building a better online product offering. The Digital Merchandiser will work closely with the eCommerce Account Manager and the Channel Marketing Manager and the Marcom team to optimize the eCommerce business growth.
- Managing eTailers and marketplaces
- Reviewing and updating the key products online visibility and working with the key eTailers on making sure the content is up to date
- Marketing analytics: making sure the performance is tracked; measuring and reporting ROI
- Sales forecasting, monitoring sales results and reporting
- Cross-functional collaboration with marketing, sales, logistics and finance teams
- Supporting the main pan EMEA partners for their online business – focus on having the best possible web content (multiple image strategy, videos, USP, …), facilitate cross selling, making sure the proper logos/artworks are used
- Coordinating and executing new product launches on Amazon in coordination with the eCommerce Account Manager
- Work closely with product teams to effectively launch new products and online product promotions.
- Work closely with the Channel Marketing Manager to optimize marketing initiatives
Critical Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in business management, marketing, engineering or equivalent education (or knowledge gained through work experience)
- 3+ years of experience in sales and / or marketing
- Technical / Commercial background with understanding of the internet and its interworking
- Proficiency in eCommerce, merchandising and marketplace management
- Proficiency with Excel to update and maintain complex product and pricing spreadsheets
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Fluent in Hungarian and English (German, French, Spanish, Italian is a plus)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Proactive, structured and stress resistant
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in an team as well as individually
- Comfortable working in an international team environment
- High communication skills
What we offer
- Learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
Apex Tool Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply.