On behalf of our Client, we are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Specialist /Coordinator .
The new colleague will develop, implement and monitor online marketing acquisition activities to drive audience (visits and visitors) to the company's digital touch points (Web site, Mobile app, Social channels) and foster the brand advocacy on Social Channels.
Digital Marketing Specialist / Coordinator
Develop digital acquisition plan to increase traffic and audience on the company's digital touch points:
- Define performance based plan taking into account global campaigns plan, local needs, competitive environment and budget
- Digital Acquisition Plan must be part of Market Media Plan strategy and supported by Marketing & CRM Director
- Digital Acquisition Plan must be aligned with international eBusiness guidelines
Drive day-to-day traffic and audience on the company's digital entry points:
- Manage day-to-day online acquisition tactics according to plan (SEM, online advertising, affiliation / distribution, emailing, social media)
- Implement Global campaigns on-time
- Manage agencies to insure proper delivery of qualitative online material (banners, videos, ad copy), cost-effective media buy and efficient tracking
- Coordinate with marketing to align with brand values and copy style
- Coordinate with eCommerce coordinator to insure seamless user experience from call-to-action (CTA) to landing pages and optimized conversion rate
- Inform local CRC digital team about upcoming activities
Monitor, optimize and report local digital marketing acquisition activities:
- Regularly track and optimize campaigns, based on results to reach performance objectives
- Produce regular reports to highlight performance on main metrics
- Benchmark local performances with Int’l best practise and local competitive environment
- Monitor innovative acquisition tactics developed by local competitors
- Share best practises with International peers and HQ team
- Business degree
- Strong experience in Digital Marketing activities driving audience on websites (SEO, SEM, Affiliation, Display, Social Media).
- Good eCRM expertise.
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Website management
- Experience in brand management a plus
- Stakeholder Management in a matrix organisation
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to work for a world-famous brand
- Dynamic, inspiring working environment