Feladatok:This person is a key player to execute and develop local Market to Lead process in practice. It means triggering, executing and following-up local smarketing (sales support and marketing) activities together with local country head and sales management, in cooperation with external digital partners.
- Create, execute and implement local marketing and communication activities, based on local marketing plan
- Develop analytics and data utilization
- Gather local competitor info and market trends for commercial use
- Lead local digital partners, manage co-operation and supervise agency
- Create locally interesting and inspiring content
- Ensure that local marketing and communication activities are in line with global guidelines and frameworks
- Efficiently manage regional digital activities of the company
- Keep contact with internal stakeholders
Elvárások:- Min Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years' experience in digital marketing with focus on SEM, SEO, Social Marketing, and Marketing Automation
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good knowledge of different web-based marketing channels, active in social media
- Active in reporting, analyzing and measuring efficiency of marketing activities in all channels
- Proactive, sales and target oriented
- Experience of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or WordPress for online production, marketing materials etc. is an advantage
Amit kínálunk:- Competitive compensation package
- Multinational, leading company
- Can build a new digital brand from nothing
- Opportunity to put your ideas into practice
- Motivating team, professional perspective
Egyéb információ az állásról:If you have around 1-3 years' experience in B2B digital marketing, are fluent in English, understand what SEM, SEO, Social Marketing and Marketing Automation mean and you have a confident knowledge in this area, do not hesitate to apply!
The main purpose of the role is to increase company and brand awareness and generate sales leads in specific geographical region by various marketing activities, with very strong focus on digital channels and tools.