WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air is the fastest growing and greenest European low-cost airline, operating a fleet of 134 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 40 million passengers in the financial year F20 ending 31 March 2020. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world’s top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world’s only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, recognizing individuals and organizations that have distinguished themselves through outstanding performance, innovation, and superior service.
Digital Content Manager
Purpose of the position:
Overall management and strategy definition for the digital content, search, and inspiration on all Wizz Air digital channels. The digital content Manager will lead the respective product team with the goal of optimizing the search engine, deliver the best possible travel inspiration and high-value features that attract the right audience to book with Wizz Air.
- Define the strategy and the action plan for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and overall content management and be accountable for the incremental value created by it.
- Identify, assess and implement partner opportunities on the market for both SEO and content translations.
- Define, communicate cross-functionally and implement the content change process and framework for each digital platform.
- Establish and monitor content translation metrics.
- Lead the digital product development team and be responsible for the value created.
- Engage and work closely with multiple departments in the organization to help determine the best technical implementation methods, as well as reasonable development schedule for improvements.
- Based on customer feedback, research, and personal experience, elaborate user stories, assess value, develop business cases and prioritize epic, features to ensure the team is creating maximum value in alignment with the content product strategy.
- Coordinate the cross-functional promotional activities.
- Facilitate the ideation, design, and implementation of content product enhancements that solve users’ problems in meaningful ways, weighing impact against business goals and technical feasibility.
- Lead cross-functional teams, serving as product and part project manager, to define content product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features.
- Develop written requirements and define success metrics and associated use-cases for new projects, shepherding projects from ideation to test results analysis and iteration.
- Measure the success of product changes and design and pursue relevant metrics and opportunities the data might reveal.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term SEO value generation forecast and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products. Monitor competitive landscape and staying abreast of the latest technology and capabilities across various platforms.
- College or university degree, preferably in Digital, Economics or Marketing
- 3-5 years experience in a multinational environment, preferably in digital content management role, e-commerce, or online retail
- Agile digital development understanding
- Track record of successful cross-functional project and product management and experience at leading multi-layer teams, both indirect and matrix structures
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills
- Solid project management skills
- Business and product development mindset
- Strong sense of business ownership and accountability
- Drive to learn and improve professionally
- Solid analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to live and work in Budapest, Hungary
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!