Centrade Cheil is one of the leading independent communication agencies and the licensed operator of Cheil for Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, and Albania with the HUB located in Bucharest, Romania.
Centrade, which is owned by the Florescu family, has over 20 years been associated with a number of large multinational groups, the most known being the Saatchi & Saatchi network.
Our mission is to build strong brands through ideas that will bring value to partners, clients and employees.
Our goal is to become evangelists of purposeful communication using technology, innovation & data and motivate brands to make the shift from traditional one-way-message to an efficient dialogue.
”We say about ourselves that we make things happen and proven this through action not words for clients including: Raiffeisen Bank, Rompetrol, P&G, Enel, Sensiblu, Visa, Mondelez, Toyota, Chio, Dr. Oetker, Hochland, Tuborg.
Our services integrate a wide range of expertizes – including communication strategy, brand communication, digital and mobile, customer engagement, shopper marketing, PR – these services all combine in order to provide the best communication solution for client’s business challenge.” Radu Florescu, CEO Centrade.
- Responsible for publishing marketing materials and articles on our client Loyalty platforms
- Constantly work with CRM platform to create successful eDM campaigns
- Monitoring eDM campaign performances
- Managing the community page and provide relevant topics
- Evaluating the performance of the Loyalty campaigns/promotions
- Project Management on loyalty campaigns /promotions
- Reporting on all contents and tasks
- Financial management
The Digital Account Executive will be responsible for translating, localizing and publishing of marketing materials and articles on Loyalty platforms of our top electronics client. The ideal candidate will manage eDM and push notification campaigns for CRM program of our client. He or she will be also responsible for managing the community page content on website and open new topics and articles for discussion.
The Digital Account Executive will localize global assets, translate articles, and upload content to serve loyalty and CRM campaigns.
If you have a keen eye for detail and you can work with complex tasks from start to finish, then you're the person we want.
We are looking for good communication skills and a lot of enthusiasm. You also know that there are no boundaries when it comes to great content.
Key responsibility and duties:
· Fast learner with a proactive work style
· Good copy-writing and translation skills
· Experience following copy and content guidelines
· Experience with CRM platforms is preferred
· Good communication skills and stakeholder management
· Able to work under strict deadlines
· Proficiency in spoken and written English
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Media Planner, Consultant
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1138 Budapest, Dunavirág utca 2.
How to apply/contact information:
meglévő ügyfélportfólió koordinálásaúj ügyfelek, tenderek menedzseléseönálló team vezetéseÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
create and develop internal processes provide mentoring to the team improve team efficiency and productivity foster a program ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE