As a senior of the team, it goes without saying that the role involves taking a senior position within ACG’s Digital team. You’ll be involved in client pitches and the creation of class-leading digital products and campaigns as well as executing and improving agencies overall digital knowledge and providing thought leadership to help drive ACG forward.
The Digital Account Director will work closely with the client, Strategy, Creative, Development teams, and UX teams.
- create and develop internal processes
- lead and develop the digital account team
- sell the benefits of the digital concepts to key stakeholders
- possess strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- establish strong client relationships
- provide mentoring to the team
- improve team efficiency and productivity
- drive transformational programs of work
- foster a program of work that’s centered around culture and create a team that’s fun, open, considerate, respectful and above all passionate.
- superb presentation skills in english as well
- lead data and automatisation projects
But fulfilling these responsibilities is just as important as having:
- a proven record in project management
- understand current development technologies and opportunities
- strong problem-solving skills
- hands on knowledge in digital analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics is a plus)
- a can-do, hands-on approach
- a hunger to lead, change and inspire
- excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- the confidence to share your opinion and the respect to listen to others
- minimum 5+ years of experience and 2+ years experience in leadership
And what we can offer?
- Cozy and friendly environment in an award-winning office
- Your dog will also love it
- Well established and long-lasting client portfolio in every major market
- Career plan developed jointly with the management
- Rapidly growing team
- Open for changes company attitude
- Not to mention ski camps, Carnival, Christmas party, family day and a lot more - we are not bored outside our working hours
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.
Our partner specialized in rights management within the global entertainment industry is looking for a Financial Accounts Executive ... »ÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE
Supportive environment Good location – our office is in the city centre Competitive salary packageÁLLÁS MEGTEKINTÉSE