CUSTOMER & CHANNEL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
What is the Key Responsibility?
This role is responsible for increasing the sales conversion of Canon products, technology and services at both the channel and customer level. This is achieved through marketing tools and activities within omni-channel and direct approach, and in line with both the European and local customer journey.
What are the main tasks?
• Adopt, adapt and execute central market promotional calendar to deliver ITCG local sales and marketing KPIs
• Create, adapt and execute local marketing activities in line with Key Account, Channel or Product strategy
• Event management and support – responsible for identifying and implementing either in person or through a team events or activities
• Aligning the local conversion activity with the central customer journey and content provision/learning programme
• Brand advocacy and brand compliance linked to qualification criteria for Canon’s channel commercial agreements, product, technology and services knowledge levels, merchandising and campaign activation requirements
• Channel and Customer Intelligence – responsible for auditing and providing feedback to the Account Managers, PBDs and Channel Managers on what has been executed, competitor activity, channel and customer insights to improve the customer journey and improve sell out
• Attractive package of benefits
• Exciting opportunity to be part of a strategic, high profile division within Canon
• Culture where we share our successes and learn from our mistakes
• You’ll get the support and encouragement you need to do your best, from people who share your ambition
• Fluent English is essential
• Very good organizational and communication skills
• Proactive and agile with business approach, strong in building relationships both internally and externally
170 00 Praha 7, Holešovice
E-mail: send CV