CHERRISK by Uniqa is a digital insurance ecosystem: insurance platform and lifestyle app. We help people spend less on insurance and more on adaptation for sustainable lifestyles.
Our community is growing, today we are 50+ employees, 200K+ users, 35+ charity partners, 30+ B2B partners. We started in Hungary in September 2018, launched in Germany in May 2020. We are a start-up venture, proud to have Uniqa, a major Austrian insurance company, backing us with expertise and funding.
CRM and Marketing Automation Specialist
The CRM and Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for the planning, the management and continuous improvement of all CRM communication activities across all products and markets of the company.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage a team of marketing automation specialists to ensure best in class execution of targeted email, mobile in-app message and telesales campaigns
- Build new programs / customer journeys and work on new initiatives with other internal and external teams
- Partner with the BI team to perform customer segmentation analysis and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate and contribute to the developments of the CRM and marketing automation tools in order to leverage technologies in an optimal way for the support of marketing campaigns
- Contribute to lead generation, sales and retention KPIs
This job is for you, if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience across areas including data driven CRM, lead generation, lead conversion and loyalty campaigns; email, push and telesales channels; customer segmentation
- Experience in or high level of understanding of all types of digital marketing tactics and practices
- Proficient in English
- Expert knowledge of email marketing and/or CRM and/or marketing automation. Hands on experience with relevant platforms strongly preferred.
- Leadership skills with the ability to manage, mentor and develop a high performing team
- Competitive benefit package
- Flexible working time and home office
- Professional and language trainings
- Youthful team
- Excellent working conditions and environment
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Online Marketing
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!