Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Creative Graphic Designer
Your role in a nutshell:
Graphic design is more than just business logos and typography – it’s about using visual communications to inspire, inform and solve problems. It’s the role of a Graphic Designer to evoke a response through colour, texture, images and symbols.
Creative Designers support the team with visual materials, as per briefing requirements, to highlight the intrinsic value in Vodafone’s B2B solutions. The created collaterals are targeted to external audiences (B2B customers).
What you’ll do:
- Create engaging designs for internal stakeholders and external B2B customers
- Use Adobe Suite on Mac and Lenovo to fulfil requests from our English-speaking clients
- Deal on a daily basis with image creation, image editing, concept creation, illustrations, PPT creation, PDF creation and storyboarding
- Ensure the materials you create are 100% compliant with brand and corporate B2B guidelines
- Be a communicative and positive team member within a large group within a department of creative
Why you will love your job:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family;
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished office.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Advanced English skills, both written and oral
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer in corporate or agency
- Expertise in Adobe Suite
- Passion for all things graphic design and knowledge of latest visual trends
- Excellent communication skills to confidently influence stakeholders
- Meticulous attention-to-detail for design, and also your own admin
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within design guidelines
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Graphic Designer, Photo Editor
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!