Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximise value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
What’s it like to work here?
Come find out by joining us as a
Creative Graphic Designer
Your role in a nutshell:
To design and produce high-quality marketing materials for UK market by conducting research, collecting relevant information, using relevant design tools and project management tool on a daily basis.
Why you will love your job:
- Manages the production of marketing materials for campaigns and events (e.g. infographics, presentation materials, emails, brochures etc.) for UK market
- Incorporates relevant graphics, illustrations, photography and graphic elements to meet design brief and stakeholder needs
- Maintains and manages central database of graphic items to minimise rework and for use by wider marketing team
- Ensures new materials are compliant with brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Manages upload of materials using relevant tools
- Provides regular status reports, coordinates personal workload
- Supports team members
What you will bring to the team:
- Strong Business English language knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Storytelling and research skills
- Graphic design experience (at least 3 years)
- User of key design packages (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint)
- Strong visual sense and creativity
- Ability to work with a wide range of media
- Experience of working within corporate identity and brand guidelines
- Confidence and influencing skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Graphic Designer, Photo Editor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!